Thursday, February 9, 2023

My journey is mine and mine alone

My journey is mine and mine alone. I have to go through understanding the emotions that comes between ignorance and knowing. 

I always give people the benefits of the doubt knowing that it’s just human nature to feel happiness and sadness in situations that is foreign. 

I have to search high and low, feel uplifted and pull down just to understand how emotions are triggered by situations. Yet, I always resolve to compassion not for them but for myself. 

For believing that pain brings out the worst in people, and sometimes it is easier to ignore and just walk away rather than confront. 

But I finally have woken up and see the reality of it. That the same situation will present itself until acknowledgement is given. Acknowledging that those who bring harm will face harm and those who bring peace will bring peace.

I have embraced what is given for I know that what is given is with a bigger purpose beyond my personal purpose. 

So, I will continue to evolve and will continue to prosper, for I know I live a life that value deep inner knowing rather than aesthetically appealing. 

Find the courage to live your own truth and own personal growth, only then you’ll understand that my definition of success is totally different from your own definition of success. 

Namaste Everyone 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Evolution To The Meaning Of Truth Vs Lie

 It’s amazing how a shift of perspective brings light to the word of truth vs lies. I admit I’m very focused on authenticity which in my own...