Sunday, September 17, 2023

A Joyful Way of Life

 A joyful way of living is always what I strive for. It is the driving force that motivate me to understand my surroundings, the environment, and most of all the people I encountered within my journey.

I see through people’s facade and respected the reasoning behind them. For I know that to see beyond their true sense of self has to be hidden. Some reasons may be beyond our comprehension. 

As I evolve, the inner knowing seems to heightened, although it may be beneficial to know but I stopped questioning. Maybe because, there  are things in life that is beyond explanations. 

So as I continue to evolve, I will walk a path less questioning. For I know within, that we all have to go through awakening that is beyond our control. The only way to maneuver our divine awakening is to surrender. 

A grateful heart and a humble spirit will always be our guide to fulfill a purpose that only our divine self has a privilege to know.

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Biases

One thing  I have observed over and over again are personal biases. Most of us are governed so much by ego, that having to look inside and f...