Friday, August 7, 2015

I Love Thinking About You

I love thinking about you.
It give me a sense of inspiration, every time you cross my mind.
It makes me smile just remembering your laugh.

I love remembering how positively you come across to me.
The thought of how you see the strength in my character.
Pushing me to be more active in acknowledging those strength.

I love how you made me feel.
It give me a sense of accomplishment.
Even if to the eyes of others I just made a big mess.

Most of all, I love thinking about you
Because you make me feel safe to be me
Letting me see that I am more than what I can be.


Namaste! Sending peace and love to the universe and humanity.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...