Monday, August 10, 2015

Welcome to My World, of fantasy and dreams

Welcome to my world, of fantasy and dreams.
The world I created that only few had seen
It always bring me peace once I let you in.
Especially when you portray a role you perfectly blend in.

Welcome to my world, of fantasy and dreams.
Where I am Lana and you are my Clark Kent.
Together we build a beautiful world, full of love and dreams
Working side by side to give lovingly service that cannot be seen.

Welcome to my world, of fantasy and dreams.
That makes me give the kindness that people want and only dreamed.
Because in my world, I only see their beauty and the love they yearningly seek.
That made me provide understanding and help bring about positive change.


Namaste! Sending Love and Peace to the Universe and Humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Act of Serving Changes Meaning When You Look At It In A Higher Perspective

 You will come to a point in your life when you realized “I think it’s time for me to revisit some decisions I put on hold for the longest t...