Thursday, August 6, 2015

I was content in knowing you

I was content in knowing...
You see me even if I haven't told you I see you too.

I was content in knowing...
I have your back to support me, while we both experience unspoken connectedness.

I was content in knowing...
I was able to support you in a way I know how, although we both know you needed the support I cannot give.

I was content in knowing...
I can see you through a window full of walls that bind your space between mine.

I was content in knowing...
I have to distance myself from you to lessen the pain we are giving to those who made a difference in our life.

I was content in knowing...
That with you, I have come in full circles understanding the magic of my existence.


Namaste! Sending my love to the universe and humanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...