Monday, August 17, 2015

I'm Always Grateful

I'm always grateful,
For all the wonderful loving individuals I meet along my journey.
And those unexpected situations and events that bring me tons of blessings.

I'm always grateful,
For every stages of my life, from infant to present, that served as my guide
Realizing that, hardships and struggles in life, is nothing but my own personal road map.

I'm always grateful,
For achieving what I perceived is success, that acquiring more is a selfish act
For I know that I had been given way more than what I deserve.

So, to everyone who happen to cross my path and have witnessed my journey.
Your presence have been an integral part of my being, and with this I ask
PLEASE accept my deepest gratitude and allow me to say THANK YOU.


Namaste! Sending peace and love to the universe and humanity... While shining light to my own journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Act of Serving Changes Meaning When You Look At It In A Higher Perspective

 You will come to a point in your life when you realized “I think it’s time for me to revisit some decisions I put on hold for the longest t...