Monday, August 3, 2015

Angels Works in a Mysterious Way

People in our life come and go, some of them come as an angel, opening doors that lead us to be aligned to the purpose of why we are brought into this world.

The opportunity of meeting them sometimes comes as a surprise, the unexpected turn of events when they made that difference seemed so unreal, if one is not tuned into ones own intuition, their presence brings havoc.

At some point, one may come into conclusion that this person is their soulmate, but in reality, the purpose they come across your path is to consciously brings awareness of love within oneself.

I have been fortunate enough to encounter one, my sense of connection with all the people I care about changes, letting me see the unconscious enabling I had been providing towards the people I care and love deeply.

Although it seems like I want their presence all the time, I realize that the time spent with them is a blessing enough.

So to you my angel, thank you for coming into my life, I will always love you for bringing awareness to the real meaning of love, and I will always treasure the time we spent being together.

Namaste everyone!  Sending peace and love to the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...