Thursday, August 13, 2015

Understanding one aspect of my journey (interactions with people)

When I was young, I didn't understand a lot of things.
So I rely on the judgement of elders to guide my every actions.
In my innocent mind I admire them, for knowing so much.
I look at myself and tell my inner child that someday I too will know so much.

But then as I grow older, the thought of admiring is slowly vanishing.
Because then I realize that they don't know that much.
Instead what they have is that they just acquire knowledge.
Never really knowing the why behind that knowledge.

So, I stopped admiring them, instead I tried to understand them.
In my surprise anybody could acquire knowledge, act  on them, without real intention.
I was so disheartened, in my fragile mind, I expect them to be what they say and do.
But yet, I still try to understand them, thinking maybe there is something I'm missing to understand.

So my journey begins, I don't see them for their actions anymore.
I try to see them as the why for their actions, that soothes my heart I was able to move on.
I was able to understand that as a human we have to behave in a way opposite to what we feel.
In my case, I want to behave the way I feel, but I always get into trouble.

So another journey, minimize interacting with people, maybe then I won't get hurt often.
With that, I started seeing only the best in people, realizing that the less interaction I have with them
The better for me to understand the why of their actions and be fully present to know them.
The real person behind each facade they have learned to put forward to the outside world.

Namaste! Bringing light to my journey is my inspiration... Sending love and peace to the universe and humanity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...