Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Thank you for the Experiences You brought into My Life

Thank you for the experience you brought into my life
I see the beauty of the teachings it taught me
Every event leaves an everlasting mark
Making my whole existence one less of a dream.

Thank you for the experience you brought into my life
I started to see me and the unique beauty that I am
Conquering every self doubt that is hovering around
Replaced by a thought of what will I loose if I try.

Thank you for the experience you brought into my life
The unappreciated mask is starting to subside
Declaring that I am what I am
A forget-me-not flower whose trying to survive.


Namaste! Sending peace and love to the universe and humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...