Monday, August 10, 2015

You Are The Compass To My Journey

You are the compass to my journey.
Your guiding hand lead me into my own path of bliss.
Your eyes seemed to see beyond my physical world. 
Bringing a treacle in a world full of bitterness.

You bring light into my path.
Making me see beyond the goodness that I have.
Leading me into a place of understanding and love.
That made me cherish experiences that once had scorned me apart.

Your wisdom has led me to shine.
Giving spark to the divine being that I am.
Opening a glow of light where ever I may be.
Pouring happiness to all that surrounds me.


Namaste! Sending Love and Peace to the Universe and Humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...