Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Positive Choice....( A Completed Puzzle)

Positive choice...
I guess... Will always brings peace in your heart.
The one that make you say "My choice is meant to be after all."

Positive choice...
When done with an open heart, will bring magic of some sort.
Just like a jigsaw puzzle, you'll start to recognize the correct pieces
That makes it a lot easier for you to complete your own puzzle.

Positive choice....
Will just melt your heart into harmony, with everyone around you
Leaving no resistance, for you finally come in terms with the emotion
That made you say yes I did it, I know I made the right positive decision.


Namaste! Shining light to my own journey. Sending peace and love to the universe and humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...