Monday, September 7, 2015

Personality Check ( A Career Path Choice)

A long journey to finding my own passion
A career choice based on a personality
That until now I'm still trying to analyze and understand.

It was a lot easier when you let someone decide
Being able to just listen and do what others tells you to
But yet, for the last few years I had been woken up.

I struggle to understand this process
Find it hard to stand by my own two feet to decide
Realizing that here I am being awaken with no one to guide.

Although I was thankful for the person who woke me up
I feel as though I was a little bit betrayed
For I was left again with no one who can truly guide.

Questions that leave me helpless and lost
Figuring out for myself the many why's and how's of the process
While keeping the courage to stand on the ground.

Personality check is what I need
To choose a career path that suites the need
Not just for myself but also those that surrounds me.


Namaste! Shining light to my personal journey.  "Sending peace and love to the universe and humanity."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...