Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Wandering Thoughts

Just like a favorite song your stuck in my thoughts.
Replaying a refrain of only good thoughts,
That keeps on reminding me to just let it be,
And accept everything for what it cost.

At some point I try to reason out and understand
The presence you made when you enter my peaceful life,
Or so I thought I have a perfect and peaceful life,
But your truth brought a sparkle I can never deny.

Yes I admit, I long for you like my personal guiding star
That keep me grounded and be more of who I truly am
Inspiring others to also be who they truly are,
For in this way I feel as though we're still connected as one.


Namaste! Shining a Devine light to my own journey... Sending peace and love to humanity and the universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...