Saturday, September 26, 2015

Be Not Intimidated By My Honesty

Be not be intimidated by my honesty,
For I try to always be honest with myself.
You may not understand my reason of honesty,
But bear in mind I prefer to be honest within myself.

I know at some point you always think I am mean,
That you think I don't care about what you feel,
In reality I do really care, but that won't stop me from being fair,
To those who had been there for me, before you come in.

So let us both be happy for the outcome of our friendship,
For I treasured knowing you and will always be grateful everyday,
Because your friendship had brought so much integrity and love.
Shining light to a conditioned outcome of a contracted love.


Namaste! Understanding my journey in the vastness of this universe... Sending peace and love to humanity and the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Act of Serving Changes Meaning When You Look At It In A Higher Perspective

 You will come to a point in your life when you realized “I think it’s time for me to revisit some decisions I put on hold for the longest t...