Thursday, September 24, 2015

Your Cunning Smile

I smile every time I remember you.
Coz, in my world you are the star.
My leading man in my own personal movie.

It lightens my heart, remembering our scenes.
The part where your actions just harmonizes mine.
Just like a dance that only you and I can dance.

Until now, even if we're distance apart,
I can still remember how you can make me laugh,
That cunning smile, that make me wonder, "why am I attracted to you?"

This kind of attraction makes me wonder why?
I feel connected to you, which I try to deny
But in the end I had to abide, for the longing to subside.

Namaste! Understanding my own journey... Sending peace and love to humanity and the universe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...