Saturday, August 15, 2015

Acceptance of Love

A good communication is always the best.
Being able to talk to someone without feeling any of the emotional pain.
Reminisce all the memories and be able to accept the lesson it brings.
The kind of thing where you can laugh and say wow that was not my intent.

At times during the conversation you feel the negative friction
But keep the positive focus and shine the light on such conversation.
Analyzing every interaction with unconditional love and devotion.
To be free from negative manipulation of the ego who scream and shout in distitution.

Yes finally we agreed, that I see your pain and you see my pain.
Untangled by talking and understanding our hidden conditioning scream.
Letting go of emotional bound behind the conditioning of blaming game.
And start a new journey of our love as husband and wife turned into a friend.

I love the new you, more so than the old you.
Because I finally knew the conditioning character that both of us thought was you.
So let me love you for the real you, and continue the healing process both of us have to go through.
For all of this is a must, for us to come in full circle of our love.

I love you honey!

Namaste! Shining light to my journey... Sending peace and love to the universe and humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...