Thursday, July 30, 2015

Little quirks in life

I admit it, I try to internalize my feelings first before I open up to anyone, knowing for sure I get my point across without being misunderstood.  But lately, I tend to just say anything that comes to mind, because of frustration... I guess.

Now, a question comes in mind. "How can I get my husband to understand my point of view?"... Bear in mind that we are talking about women's vs men's own interpretation in answering a question.

I have read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus by John Gray.  It teaches me a lot when it comes to dealing with understanding how men interpret a question being asked. But yet, I'm still dumbfounded every time I had to deal with his little quirks.

At times I tell myself, enough is enough, this guy needs a reality check. But that's it, I'm only limited to my own words, I need to know how to do it in action. Better yet, stand on my ground by way of action.

At the end of the day, I'm also dumbfounded at myself, for always seeing the best side of everything even if at times he is crossing my boundaries.  What else can I say, I'm not the ABCD type option of a person. I stick like a super glue when it comes to the aspect of my personal life's important decision making... So help me GOD.

"Just a little side of me, behind the scene of my daily existence. Sending peace and love to the universe while understanding my journey."

Namaste Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...