Sunday, March 4, 2012

A life of seclusion

The choice lies within how committed one is, in embracing a life of seclusion.  I guess, it's not how well a person can live a life of seclusion. But, how well one can adapt in the life of being secluded.

This statement has been lingering in my thoughts for a while now.  For the last four weeks, since being able to experience a more secluded life, I realize that this kind of life was meant for me. Maybe because, I never really enjoyed crowd so much.

 I finally feel so at home, I love the atmosphere and the joy this new environment brings to my whole being. The unending activities I was able to experience brought me to a new sense of understanding.

My emotions heightened as I listened to the humming of the birds, while they try to capture my undisturbed appreciation.  The soothing sound of rooster crowing at an early dawn, reminding me of a new day waiting to be explored. Although, this is just minor observations I have been fortunate enough to be able to share... I do enjoy writing about it.

Writing such a wonderful experience is my goal in this blog, I guess to finally remind me of how this secluded life is so different. A life where busy street in nowhere to be found, but only, the raw music that nature proposes for us to acknowledge... to help us reconnect to nature and appreciate once again... how nature intend for us to live.

Now, with all of these observations... I guess...  being in a secluded life is not that bad at all!


Happy reading everyone!!! 

"Give yourself a chance to experience life in your own terms. :)"





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...