Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cheers to the New Changes in Thoughts!



Well, the first thing to do when you finally rid yourself of worries is to celebrate.  A celebration that not just free-up the mind, but also the soul that bind one into slavery.  As we all know, we are all slaves within our own thoughts. We've been so programed, that we often forget we all have the capacity to do greater than what is expected of us. But the real truth is... it's not somebody or anyone who is trying to put us down... "But our Own." Yes, you heard me right... It is our own expectations  that do two major things in our life... Those thoughts that can enlightened us, or those thoughts that can cripple the light that is meant to shine thru us.

The new beginning of life teaches me more significant virtues than what I have ever hoped for.  Experiences that help me see the importance of examining my own thoughts towards myself. Gone are the days that I would live a life where, I won't do something just because somebody may think it is wrong. Now are the days where, I would say to myself, "You know what... "You deserve better than this, so go for it." It doesn't matter who may object, but I know deep in my heart it would give me peace and acceptance to the new life changes I will be facing.

So lets all give the best to ourselves and enjoy life the way you think it has to be enjoyed.  No one else know it better than you do. So start expecting less of yourself and start loving yourself the way you wanted to be loved.

Sending peace and love to everybody in the universe.

Happy reading Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...