Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Mood Swing Alert!





How can one keep a harmonious atmosphere when mood swing gets in the way??? A question that popped in my head, just because that's how I feel... "A MOOD SWING ALERT!!! "

I respect the people that surrounds me, for who they are, and what they perceived about me. Anyway, they have their own way of showing there biases as I have mine.

Although... my way of coping with dramas and all those nonsense pouring of emotions is to RETREAT MYSELF, those who do not know me personally, usually take offense.

I have been very naive when it comes to racism... Now I realized, that people tend to show how racist they can be, just to let go of some build-up frustration. It's ok! I realize we do have our own way of dealing with frustrations.

I know that our actions towards others mirrors who we really are, and at this point I try to refrain myself from judging people... Just like me they are in the process of evolving too. I do believe we are all divine in every sense of the word. Some may put label on who they think one is, but that's on them... They are the one who will carry that thought.

As far as I'm concern... Right Now.... I feel sorry for those who think ill about me... Judging me because of my race, and resorting to intimidation just to frustrate me. The only thing I can do is... FOR MYSELF!... I need to reflect and use this moment to PONDER on what I want in life. "TO BE FREE or TO BE BOSSED AROUND."

"Explore and Learn...  Take only wisdom that help you evolve to your higher self."

Enjoy Reading!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...