Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to Kill Time, Yet be Productive

 It all started with... "Well,  I don't work today... Hmm ...What can I do to be productive for at least few hours?"  So... here comes you tube! browsing at what people are posting... Which usually in my case motivates me to watch and learn.

Watch and Learn, a blessing in disguise to those who are motivated enough to be doing something creative... Like, making my own hats by a crochet method!

Well... I guess that was my story, I was able to learn how to crochet by watching ladies and gents in YOU TUBE make a tutorial about how to crochet.

 At first, I was just making hats and matching scarf, but it is so addictive that I have an urge to do something more complicated than just hats and scarves, so I started making bags as well.

Long story short, I was able to make a little bit of money doing something that I like... And it all started with, How to kill time and Still be Productive.



These are some photos of my finished crochet projects.

" A hobby is something everyone enjoyed doing... Use those stagnant time that you usually experienced, and turn it to a productive one."

Happy reading everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Act of Serving Changes Meaning When You Look At It In A Higher Perspective

 You will come to a point in your life when you realized “I think it’s time for me to revisit some decisions I put on hold for the longest t...