Thursday, July 7, 2016

Keep It Simple and Clean

Simple and clean is what this arrangement is all about.  After a long process of figuring out where to put stuff, I finally settled-in.
KEEPING IT SIMPLE AND CLEAN.

I had been moving like crazy for the last five years. I think it's time to settled and enjoy this place. I like the atmosphere this town carries. Especially the town house that we just moved-in, a quiet and pristine place.

Now, the first picture is the dining room area. I thought that my table was too big for the area, but it sit perfectly and I have room to walk around.

This second picture is the kitchen. Although this look small but eyes can be deceiving. I have plenty of storage to put my husbands mug collection. I did purge a lot of container stuff but that's ok, LESS IS BETTER.

I had been trying to look at some organizing tips in you tube, and found a lot of ideas. So far I'm still on the process of organizing some of my stuff still filed up in the garage.

I love the minimalist movement. Those girls are an inspiration. They help me on how I should sort out what I should keep and what not.

Lastly, this third picture is the man cave area. My husband spends most of his time here, this is basically his area. The entertainment side is full of his stereos. If you ask me anything about it, I wouldn't have a clue. Talking about too many remote, I can never figure out what's for TV, Cds, and internet connection, etc.

In short, I would rather use my computer rather than touch the TV/ entertainment part of the house in our living room.

To end, I just want to share what I have been doing lately... It's been a rough ride... Moving from one place to another but in the end I find every experience fulfilling. As I experience the process of moving quite often for the last five years I finally made a decision... KEEP IT SIMPLE AND CLEAN.

Namaste Everyone!!! Sending peace and love to humanity and the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...