Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Zip Lining Adventure!

Let the party begin!


We went for a short road trip just to get away from the everyday grind of life, but never really thinking of getting ourselves on an adventure.

You see, I have a lot of fears, and I usually let those fears stop me from doing something daring.

Well, today it is different.

Passing along a zip line advertisement, we decided to check it out. Just for fun, and basically killing the time.

But, surprise... We ended up signing for the ride.

What a guts, I said to myself... "Are we really doing this? I asked my husband. His reply was so simple. "Why not?"

So the journey to zip lining begins....


Just Landed!


As I remember, all my nerves were tingling... I started with my eyes closed but had to open it to fully experience the ride.


And... I did it, with beautiful butterflies flying on my stomach.


I will do it again if given another chance, but for now, I will enjoy and cherished the memory.

So... If you happen to stop by Twin Falls, Idaho check out Zip the Snake http://www.zipthesnake.com/... I'l guarantee you will have a lot of fun!




Thanks for stopping...


Namaste, sending peace and love to humanity and the universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream of One is the Dream of All

 The dream of one is the dream of all. For a dream are shared by everyone who is connected with that one.  You may only see one person doing...