Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A Universe to Explore Education

 Education is an important part of my upbringing. It is instilled within the household, community, and within our country in general. I stick to the fact that it is the saving grace of our family. Having a so called educated and with papers to show and tell everyone that you made it, that your an expert of some field is the greatest treasure your family will always praise about.

But lo and behold, after getting educated in a four walls of setting with papers to prove it, is not at all just the education you will need. When you finally get out in the confinement of protection from your family, community, and your beloved country, you will see that there is a more wider spectrum of education you will have to face.

As I see it, education begins when you can decipher that what you had learned in those four walls and 14, 20, or more years of educational emersion is just but a tiny bit of preparation for the real deal of practicing such learned thought processes.

So as where I am right now in my process of education, I finally open up and see that my education emersion is not just limited to the four walls and be proven by papers to be of value within a boxed setting.

I am educated in a sense that four walls are not able to box me for I know that as humans we are meant to explore and in turn be educated by the universe through experiences more uplifting, exciting, full of possibilities for humanly growth.

Be blessed, be grateful, and be kind to yourself for when you practice this, you will open a portal for others to do the same too. Namaste 🙏🌟🥰


Maria Lourdes Gauthier


No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Biases

One thing  I have observed over and over again are personal biases. Most of us are governed so much by ego, that having to look inside and f...